Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2013 !

Received a letter of acceptance for GSoC 2013 last night ! This is going to be one hell of a summer !

I'd like to thank my mentor Tiziana Refice and others at Measurement Lab, Dominic Hamon and Eric Gavaletz for their valuable input while I was understanding the project and preparing my proposal. Ofcourse a big thanks to my college seniors and my brother who encouraged me to take up a project and use my summer productively !

I will be working with Measurement Lab developing a Flash client for their Network Diagnostic Tool (NDT). You can find out more about the organization here : Measurement Lab. The design document for the project is available here : NDT Client Design Doc.

I will be posting project updates and useful findings here.
Can't wait to get started !

3 comments: